There are many different feelings that we can experience in our body unfortunately pain is among the most frequent ones. Pain can be manifested in three different ways – perception, energy and physical reflection. In addition, all of these types of pain can be linked to certain emotional states.
As you can see, it is not only the children who have to learn how to stay away from pain. When we learn how to do this and implement this knowledge in everyday situations we will be able to avoid pain and help other people do the same.
It is quite easy to predict how the body will react to pain. What you experience in your life every day is directly reflected in the body, so when you deal with emotional stress, the body will point out what kind of problem you actually have. What you need to do is to decipher the signal and act.
1.Headaches can significantly lower the ability to make the right decisions. On the other hand, migraines are usually present when we have to make an important decision, but for some reason we are not making it. Use a certain period of time to relax every day. There are many methods of relaxation that you can practice.
2. The pain that occurs in the muscles reflects a challenging capability to make progress in life. They represent our flexibility at work, in our home and even with ourselves.
3. Pain in the gums is often associated to decisions you avoid to make or decisions that are difficult, but must be done. Just think about your main goals and focus on the benefits instead of counting the loss.
4.Pain that occurs in the beck is a sign that you find difficult to forgive someone or yourself. In case you are experiencing neck pain, think about the positive characteristics of the people you know and yourself. Forgiveness is something that we should all practice.
5. Stomach pain happens when people don’t process some negative news or events. If you feel that you are undervalued and not respected you will probably feel an unpleasant pain in the stomach.
6. Shoulder pain may signal that you are dealing with a big emotional burden. Instead of complaining and/or feeling sorry for yourself be active and try to solve the problem. Remember that you are not alone and leave some of the burden to the people that are close to you.
7.Pain that occurs in the upper back signals the system that you need better emotional support. There are cases when this pain is related to the feeling of being unloved. In case you don’t have a partner, it is time to become proactive.
8. Unfortunately sometimes we experience pain in the tail bone and sacrum. In this case, you may be avoiding some of the problems that are bothering you. Take some time and focus on this issue until you find a solution.
9.Pain in the lower back usually means that you are concerned about your financials or that you need greater emotional support. It is always a good idea to consult a financial planner so you can organize the money in a better way or maybe it is the right time to ask for a raise.
10. Many people experience pain in the elbows when they don’t want to make changes in their lives. This is especially true if the pain results in stiffness in the arms. This is the time when you finally need to make that step. Remember that a well-planned change is always good.
11.Pain in the hands occurs when people experience lack of proper communication with people that are close to them. In case you have this pain, you need to think about your social life. Don’t be afraid to meet new people or intensify the relations you have with your current friends.
12. If you are carrying a secret or something as an emotional burden you may experience pain in the arms. Instead of carrying this burden or secret, you need to get rid of it.
13.Pain in the joints – this pain is related to your personal flexibility (both emotional and physical). Don’t hesitate to experience new things, keep your mind open and enjoy life.
14. Pain in the hips is very common in people who don’t like moving. Painful hips are associated with the resistance to moves and changes. Being too cautious when it comes to decision making can also result in pain in the hips. If you are on a crossroad, you better make your final decision. Pain in the hips in general can also be related to lack of emotional support and love.
15.Pain in the ankles resembles your inability to enjoy things. Don’t be harsh to yourself and take some time to enjoy life. You can also bring some changes in your love life no matter if you are single or in a relationship.
16.Pain in the knees. According to many experts, the knees resemble our attitude to other people and things. Knee pain is related to accept the situation as it is. The outer part of the knee is your relation to personal issues while the inner part is related to work, friends and community. It is very dangerous to be egoistic and listen to your ego. We are all humans and pride should not cloud our decisions.
17. Pain that result in fatigue. Resistance, boredom and denial are things that prevent us from moving forward and making progress. Don’t be afraid to experience new things and listen to your inner voice.
18. Dental pain comes as a result of dissatisfaction of your current situation. If you feel the same all the time, this discomfort and dissatisfaction will turn into dental pain. Avoid negative thoughts and highlight the positive aspects in your life.
19. Pain in the feet. If you are depressed and in a bad mood, it is very likely that you will experience pain in the feet. Feet are the part of the body that suffers the most from negative attitude. Look for a new hobby or get a pet. Enjoy every day.
20. Odd pain in different parts of the body. Our body is active all the time and it is constantly trying to remove the negative energy. If you have some unexplained pain that moves from one part of the body to another, it is very likely that your body is self-cleaning from negative energy. Wait for a while and you will feel well again.
20 Sources of Body Pain Directly Linked to Each Specific Emotional State 4.55Josh Murdoch There are many different feelings that we can experience in our body unfortunately pain is among the most frequent ones. Pain can be manif...