With its ability to reduce inflammation, improve digestion and boost immunity, ginger is rightfully thought of as the most powerful food of the 21st century. Its rich in many essential oils that give it flavor and aroma like gingerol, shogaol and zingerone. They are very powerful anti-parasitic, anti-viral and anti-bacterial agents that relieve pain and help with cardiovascular diseases, asthma, etc.
– It’s an extremely efficient remedy in the fight against sore muscles, cold, flu and headache. It can also relieve pain
– It eliminates the virus that causes influenza, colds and cold sores
– Just a cup of ginger tea reduces the risk of stroke
– Ginger improves circulation, oxygen, vitamins and minerals delivery because of its warming properties
– The antioxidants in ginger fight infections and boost the immune system
Ginger tea recipe
¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
A cup of water
This tea is very easy to make. Bring some water to a boil, then add turmeric and ginger and let it simmer for 7-10 minutes. Put the milk and strain the tea in a cup. Add some flavor if you like, and enjoy this wonderful healthy tea!