2. Populations that eat a lot of coconuts are among the healthiest people on the planet.
3. Coconut oil can help in burning fat.
4. lauric acid in coconut oil can kill bacteria, viruses and fungi, helping to prevent infections.
5. Coconut oil can kill your hunger, making you eat less without even try.
6. Fatty acids in coconut oil are converted into ketones, which can reduce the attacks of disease.
7. Coconut oil can improve the level of blood cholesterol and may reduce the risk of heart disease.
8. Coconut oil protects hair from damage, moisturizes the skin and works as a sunscreen.
9. The fatty acids in the coconut oil may enhance the function of the brain of patients with Alzheimer’s disease.
10. Coconut oil can help you lose fat, especially those dangerous fat in your abdomen.